New (old) Member: I'm back!

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, I've been back and hiding in the shadows for a few days now. I see a few of the big names are still around, but alot of new names as well. Some of you may remember me, but probably not many lol. I've been gone from not only the forum, but photography in general since financial problems forced me to sell me gear off.

I'm still a broke college student, but I just ordered a used D80 and 18-70 to at least get a camera back in my hands, and I was just notified that I won a scholarship which should give me some extra cash to acquire a used D7000 and 70-200 in the next month or two if things go as planned. I used to shoot mostly local high school sports and a local motocross track, as well as a few cycling events every year, and plan to get back into doing so.

Just wanted to warn you all that I'm back. Can't wait to dive in and be involved again. I've missed the hobby and the forum. I'll be posting some images for critique as I try to clear the cobwebs out of the section of my brain where photography techniques are stored.

I remember you! I think I even remember that avatar. I definitely remember hating to hear that you were selling all your gear and dropping photography because of financial obligations.

Welcome BACK to the party! There's some new folks, some other folks have left, and a few of us have been here all along, but regardless of the crowd, the party goes on!

Welcome back! Your mother sold off all that cr*p from your room last spring in a big 3-day garage sale she insisted on having...

We'll get you an air mattress this afternoon at the sporting good store...

Haha thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back