New online lens rental store

markol

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello TPF readers,

We have just launched an online lens rental site. You can find us at http://www.borrowlenses.com We currently have a variety of Canon lenses for immediate rental. We also take reservations if you wish to rent something for a spcific date. Please inquire on the availability if you are placing a reservation. We have grand plans to expand to Nikon, body and accessory rentals in the near future.

To the loyal members of this forum, we are offering a discount of $5 from your first rental. Use code TPF5. :sexywink:

Hope to see you in our store. If you have any questions, please read our extensive FAQ, or email us, and we will get right back to you.

Awesome, prices look good too!

I think that would change if you included the postage to switzerland though ;-)

:blushing: For some reason the linky-fu is not working for me here. Thank you for correcting it.

We are adding nikon lenses "soon". We had no idea how much of a market there was for the rentals. We are practically sold out.

So we decided to go on a shopping spree much sooner than anticipated. We should be adding quite a few lenses within 2 weeks. If you want something sooner, please email us. We might be able to order one for you ahead of schedule.

Thanks for looking, and a great response.

Lookin' good! Now I got to get me a digital... ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back