New Orleans?

tinfish

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lifeofrileyphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all, I am hoping for some suggestions regarding engagement style locations in new orleans. In a couple of weeks I will be going to shoot a wedding at the maison dupuy hotel. The couple has also requested an engagement style session the day before the wedding. I was planning on following them around the french quarter a bit, which I believe will make for some great shots. But I was wondering if anyone that is familiar with the "Big Easy" would have some suggestions on a great place to shoot either in the french quarter or even anywhere in N.O. that I should be sure and take advantage of while I'm there. Thanks for your help!

quite a trip from where you're located. bourbon street's nice. Pat O'brien's restaurant at night is photogenic. The trolley's may provide a few nice shots. Been a while since I've been there - from the area and frequented the place during college - mostly bourbon street. Good Luck (Bonne Chance)

raider, thanks for the response. I am planning on hitting Bourbon St. and the trolley's definitely sounds like a good idea. appreciate it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back