New paperweight arrived today

That's a beast! Would love to see some test shot examples, I recently got the Nikon AF-S f/4 300mm (used) and on my crop body i'm getting 450mm, which I'm liking. Still in two minds about getting the nikon 1.4 tc though for it.

If I run into a good deal on a 300mm f/4.0 I would buy one. Much easier to carry around. I have specific plans for the new to me 400. And I did it again and have a 600 f/4.0 coming as well. Away at work now, so not going to be home when it arrives. :02.47-tranquillity:

But the 300mm f/4.0 is a good lens, and much better for treks.

That's a beast! Would love to see some test shot examples, I recently got the Nikon AF-S f/4 300mm (used) and on my crop body i'm getting 450mm, which I'm liking. Still in two minds about getting the nikon 1.4 tc though for it.

If I run into a good deal on a 300mm f/4.0 I would buy one. Much easier to carry around. I have specific plans for the new to me 400. And I did it again and have a 600 f/4.0 coming as well. Away at work now, so not going to be home when it arrives. :02.47-tranquillity:

You bought a 600mm?

You bought a 600mm?

Yea, picked up a 600mm f/4.0 AF-I lens. Looks near mint. Of course it has a 20 year old first gen lens motor. That Nikon no long supports. Hopefully it's only half through it's life cycle. Got it for way less than Keh selling a bargain rated one for.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back