New Photo related comic

Fisheye Comics

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all.
I am a military photographer and have recently created a military and photo related comic. Feel free to check it out.

www.fisheyecomics.weebly.com

I also have a bunch of my photos posted there.
Enjoy!

Can you increase the contrast? It's pretty hard to read on the computer because the "black" is more of a light gray.

I rock an olympus OM-1 film camera. I have been looking at getting an Olympus DSLR and getting the adapter to fit my old lenses. I have some decent lenses, such as the zukio f2.8 100 mm. I hear that news lenses for the Olympus cameras can really set you back though. Are they higher quality? Or just more expensive because they are not as widely used?

Higher quality all the way. You'll find that Olympus' lower-end lenses are generally (I'd say always but someone would flip out) of "midrange" or "prosumer" quality. On the same token, a 300 dollar Olympus zoom still isn't a Canon L or Nikon Gold Ring lens. But you'll be getting what you pay for, comparable to any other brand at the price range.

Not sure what that has to do with a photo comic though.

Last edited:
Lol someone posted in the wrong thread.

Minor critique. All the good successful comics have easy access to go back and forward. First Back Forward and Recent buttons would make your site much easier to navigate.

Other than that good start.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back