ChrisOquist

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.aperculture.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey,

It's good to meet everyone. Just found this site last night and looking forward to participating.

While I graduated from music school not too long ago, and work mostly in the music business, it feels like I've been drawn to photography and taking pictures for a long time. I've only really been serious about it since my girlfriend bought me a Rebel XT and an awesome 70-200mm L zoom last year though. Since then it's been an addiction. Not only can I not leave my camera home most times I leave the house, but I seem to have developed an inability to refrain from buying lenses... (I'm getting over that fast.)

I also recently started a photography blog, Aper(cul)ture, mostly populated right now with photographs from my recent trip to China. I don't have any delusions about my relative inexperience so feel free to critique at will.

I included some recent pictures below so if you have any comments, let me know what you think!

Chris

n20803585_31020023_9565.jpg

n20803585_31020025_8239.jpg

Siberia%20From%20Forty-Thousand%20Feet%20SMALL.jpg

Welcome to the site. It's an addicting hobby that is for sure. It's hard to draw the line when buying gear but usually money draws the line before we do haha. I'm sure you'll love your stay here.

-TAG

Hi Chris, welcome aboard. I used to live in Brookline. :)

Thanks guys!

One question - did the three pictures I put up all display? I want to make sure stuff I post is showing and not just visible because of my cache..

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back