New photographic locations

Breezy85

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.bcicconephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey, I'm calling out for some suggestions from any Ohio photographers here. I'm moving out to the Dayton area and would like to know from anyone out there of any good locations for either good hiking and scenic views for photographing as well as good locations for doing portrait sessions. I've been to the state but not with enough time to explore much, so any suggestions of places I can check out...please name them! :D

Last edited:
Hey, I'm calling out for some suggestions from any Ohio photographers here. I'm moving out to the Dayton area and would like to know from anyone out there of any good locations for either good hiking and scenic views for photographing as well as good locations for doing portrait sessions. I've been to the state but not with enough time to explore much, so any suggestions of places I can check out...please name them! :D

Hocking Hills is about 2 hours south of Dayton. Well worth the trip.
Old Man's Cave at Hocking Hills State Park

Hocking Hills is about 2 hours south of Dayton. Well worth the trip.
Old Man's Cave at Hocking Hills State Park
Actually more East than South

Clifton Gorge just east of Yellow Springs. Probably 30 minutes from Dayton depending on where you are in Dayton. The town of Yellow Springs is pretty unique as well. It's stuck in the 60's.

Hocking Hills is a beautiful spot. Best to spend at least a weekend.

Wow I'm just now seeing these. Haha

Thanks for the tips guys! Anything up near the Columbus area? I've been spending lots of time out there lately and actually got a job near Columbus, so I'll probably get a place closer to there instead.

Columbus is maybe half the distance to Hocking Hills.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back