1. A happy accident.
zoo8-8-08135.jpg

2. My first try at a waterfall.
zoo8-8-08083.jpg

3. just looks kinda cool
zoo8-8-08064.jpg

4. Skating the Encanto ditch.
8-16-08blueqp011.jpg

5. Thats me, my friend took this and thinks photography is a joke, so please tear him a new on these two photos.
8-16-08blueqp013.jpg

8-16-08blueqp003.jpg

6. You can find some weird things there, some kid must of destroyed his sisters Barbie Doll.
8-16-08blueqp014.jpg

I'm gonna go ahead and be honest - your friend did better on 5 and 6 than you did on 4.

That aside, why would you want everyone to tear your friend a new one? That's not very... friendly.

2 should've been nice but there's a lot detracting from it. The foreground is very dark and the background is blown beyond repair, the foliage at the front is very distracting, a better selection of angle would have prevented these and better white balance for the foreground.

The main problem though is the whole image is very soft, probably due to camera shake. Did you use a tripod?

Not trying to be harsh dude, it just seems like a wasted opportunity.

He took number four too, i forgot to add that, i was the one skating. It was only a joke, people these days take everything to seriously. I just noticed the dirt on the sensor, oh well they were just for fun.

I have yet to buy a tripod, it is almost impossible to take a good picture with low shutter speed with out one.

I have yet to buy a tripod, it is almost impossible to take a good picture with low shutter speed with out one.

I'd recommend even picking up a cheapo from ebay, they cost buttons. They ain't steady and they're useless for panos but it'll work better than freehand for these shots if you use the countdown timer. You'll find yourself wanting to upgrade pretty quickly though.

ya i need to start using the built in cleaner more, it is not bad to use it to much right?

ya i need to start using the built in cleaner more, it is not bad to use it to much right?

no idea, mine doesn't have one. but if my camera does have one, i'll use it often, when there's a dirt ofcourse but if there's not, then no.

try pointing your camera on a white paper then shoot, so you'll see if there's any dirt.

Most reactions

Back