New Photos

Kimberly81

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took some new photos today after taking a short break from my camera. C&C is welcomed but please, leave the makeup comments out of my thread. Im going to give this one last try.

2756572844_3bee4ed03c_o.jpg

2755739743_dd19619b83_o.jpg

2756572684_946487f242_o.jpg

2755739619_2f208dd935_o.jpg

Glad to see you back Kimberly! I have to say that these may be some of your best yet. The colours and focus are spot-on! You are definitely going to have a nightmare on your hands in a few years! ;) The only niggle I have relates to the background in #2; while's it's faily soft, the way it's divided with the grassy bank image left and the water image right is rather distracting.

Great work Kimberly. The skin tone seems a bit too light to me for some reason.

I noticed that too, I think it's a result of the bright blue shirt she's wearing... her face looks like it has a slightly cold caste, but the rest seems fine (at least on my crappy work monitor).

These are all really good, Kimberly. Three is my favorite, and I really like two, but the background is slightly distracting. I really like your style and enjoy seeing your creative work. Your colors and compositions are outstanding.

De

Great shots as always, nice to see that you are trying a few new ideas on how to set up your model for the shot. Nice contrast to the back grounds.

Watch the reflections off the models clothes, they can and will jump up to bite you in photoshop when you try to correct skin tones. Keep a natural skin tone image handy so you have a reading to look at and you can adjust your color balance and adjust with the histogram and curves for the correct settings.

Don't be afraid to try something new, a new look, a new setting, a new lighting effect.

You're a good shooter, keep up the work:D

Glad to see you back Kimberly! I have to say that these may be some of your best yet. The colours and focus are spot-on! You are definitely going to have a nightmare on your hands in a few years! ;) The only niggle I have relates to the background in #2; while's it's faily soft, the way it's divided with the grassy bank image left and the water image right is rather distracting.

Thank you :) I see what you mean about the water, sometimes I like it in the background and sometimes I dont, Im not sure about in this shot if I do or dont yet, probably not thought now that I look at it, it is kind of hard to even tell what it is.

Great work Kimberly. The skin tone seems a bit too light to me for some reason.
I know and she isn't quite that fair skinned lol, could it have been due to me using a silver reflector? Should I use the gold one for the outside shots to give her skin a warmer tone? Or would that also mess up my color i have going on?

I noticed that too, I think it's a result of the bright blue shirt she's wearing... her face looks like it has a slightly cold caste, but the rest seems fine (at least on my crappy work monitor).
I am really wondering now if it is the reflector because I had the light directed at her face, there were alot of shadows. Any suggestion on how to correct that in the future?

nice shots.... #2 is my favorite. #3 is nice. #4 seems like she is 'wincing' rather than smiling... Great to see your shots again.
lol 4 is actually my favorite but I have not figured out why yet, maybe its the ornry look I have come to love lol.

These are all really good, Kimberly. Three is my favorite, and I really like two, but the background is slightly distracting. I really like your style and enjoy seeing your creative work. Your colors and compositions are outstanding.

De
Thank you :)

Great shots as always, nice to see that you are trying a few new ideas on how to set up your model for the shot. Nice contrast to the back grounds.

Watch the reflections off the models clothes, they can and will jump up to bite you in photoshop when you try to correct skin tones. Keep a natural skin tone image handy so you have a reading to look at and you can adjust your color balance and adjust with the histogram and curves for the correct settings.

Don't be afraid to try something new, a new look, a new setting, a new lighting effect.

You're a good shooter, keep up the work:D
Can you go into more detail about how to do this?

Great photos. I'm a newbie to all this, and off the topic, but how did you get that black edge around your photos AND your logo on the bottom?

I have to agree these are some of your best shots. The colors and sharpness and everything technically in the photo is spot on. Good poses, I like the outfit chosen for the shoot it shows her girliness. I would try not to cut off the top of her head, although in this series it's okay except in #2 it's a little distracting. Nice catchlights. Excellent over all!

Kimberly, don't forget:

logo.jpg

LOL well in my defense, i have not had the chance to get away from the property. We are down a vehicle and the hubby has been working overtime. I am trying to schedule something in a new location, Im hoping something metropolitan woohoo

very very
nice picture
wooooooooooow

LOL well in my defense, i have not had the chance to get away from the property. We are down a vehicle and the hubby has been working overtime. I am trying to schedule something in a new location, Im hoping something metropolitan woohoo

I'll be waiting!

Most reactions

Back