New Picture (2nd shot at this...) C&C please?

True_Shot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_0185-Copy.jpg

F-Stop (f/4)
Shutter Speed (1/10s)
ISO (100)
Exposure Bias (+0.7 step)
Focal Length (55mm)

Hey guys, just posting another photo for a quick C & C. Before you tell me this is not the place for sharing pictures of my dog, I just want to know if this picture is overexposed, whether the image is in focus properly, if the DOF looks good and if this the correct application of giving the subject space to "look in". Thanks in advance :)

It appears to me that one eye is in focus and the other is not. I would either change the focus point or expand the DOF.

What lens did you used? what is your distance from the subject? Look like you focus on her nose (correct me if I'm wrong). Exposure is a tad under but can be adjust in post.

Infinity clipping path offers the promising clipping Path, image masking, photo restoration,
photo retouching, photo enhancement, raster to vector tasks, color corrections, image manipulation,
creating shadow, logo design, catalog design, raster to vector, web design with fast pace at
most attractive price within very short time interval rather than others.

Spam. And worse yet, I can't even tell what its about...

Anyways, as to the photo, increase your DOF, and get the whole of the dogs head in the photo. You could accomplish both of these just just scooting back a bit.

Infinity clipping path offers the promising clipping Path, image masking, photo restoration,
photo retouching, photo enhancement, raster to vector tasks, color corrections, image manipulation,
creating shadow, logo design, catalog design, raster to vector, web design with fast pace at

That post has been referred to TPF mgmt. We'll let them decide what it's all about.

That post has been referred to TPF mgmt. We'll let them decide what it's all about.
All taken care of... ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back