New portrait C&C welcome :)

DanFinePhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dansfinephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My buddy, the expression here was unreal. 50MM 1.8 lens used no flash. Some mild PP work has been performed.

Chey0009.jpg

Underexposed, weird angle and expression on his face, and the cut off glasses isn't the best.

Not sure I like this one.

Dan
He wasn't looking at your photo flow was he? :mrgreen:

All technical issues aside, nice example of a profile mask. The emotion, the sum total, is more important than the details.

Good expression on the face but not too sure about the quality of the photo.

Why do all your photos look like they've been softened?

I think he's used to that style or it's his signature style. After someone use something over and over again, any normal picture wouldn't look right unless they do what they usually do. But if it's your style, keep it up and continue to make it better.

I'm all for a signature style.

But it seems like the second pic posted has no sharp focus and the first one is on his eyelashes and facial hair.

Also both pics seem to have a red hue.

This is true, there is softening done. Focus in the correct areas is still something i am working on but usually all of the portraits i take have a mild "softening" as well as a certain tint. Its something i like and hope to perfect in the future :mrgreen:

I think he's used to that style or it's his signature style. After someone use something over and over again, any normal picture wouldn't look right unless they do what they usually do. But if it's your style, keep it up and continue to make it better.

this is correct :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back