www.nathandspringer.com
some senoirs i just got done with...

187a666f.jpg

e241ff00.jpg

d560c136.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

IMG_0595copy.jpg

there are more at my photobucket if you want to look click on the thing below this.

I think the third one is the most flattering for this subject. The first one doesn't quite do it for me...the angle I think. I like all the rest though!

I like the third and the fifth. She's cute, and both of those pictures allow her to be. Not to mention they help lend to the air of innocence, not sure if that is a good thing in your mind, but it helps show some character to the subject, IMO.

These are great! 2nd, 3rd & 5th. I love the variety of poses and that you can really see her personality.

fadingaway1986 said:
2Stupid2Duck said:
*makes a note to self: in America seniors appear to be young people not old people. Pfft - go figure.

I was thinking the same thing...

"Seniors" can refer to old folks, but it also refers to people in their forth/last year of high school or college. "Senior photos" usually refers to portraits taken in the last year of high school.

#1 is the one I like the best. Wonderful location. It looks like it was taken with a slightly wide or normal lens, and I think it would have been a bit more flattering with a longer lens (same composition). The shorter focal length exagerates the size of her legs in the foreground, and makes her head look small. A longer focal length would make it look more natural.

In #4 the lighting comes across as kind of harsh, although this could be an illusion due to the solid black background. A background light would help here.

The rest are nice. I like the BW, of course.

imo number 1, 3,4 are the ebst... I really like the light in 4 althoug her blouse is a bit over exposured and her foot is cropped out. But even though those are very nice pics

Most reactions

New Topics

Back