Nell12

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Let us know what you think!
show2jpeg.jpg

showjpeg.jpg

The focus and color is excellent. This is a very minor thing, but you could sharpen the eyes just a tad to make them pop a little more (just my opinion). Is that what her hair color is supposed to look like or is it just highly saturated color?

Overall, very good.

NJ

I like the color theme, nicely done.

Thanks NJ and Big Mike.
The photos are for a hair (colour and cut) competition I did 'up' the saturation slightly but the hair is rather bright!
NJ any tips on sharpening the eyes would be great (would I just select the eye area and sharpen?)

NJ any tips on sharpening the eyes would be great (would I just select the eye area and sharpen?)

Yes, but be subtle. Too much can make it look not quite right. Not that I'm any expert, but this seems to work for me. On this particular reduced size of image, use the lasso tool with a feather setting of about 3-5 px. Draw carefully around the first eye, then use USM of radius 0.3 px, threshold of 0 px, and amount of anywhere from 25% to 75%. Play with the percentage to see what looks right to you. Then select the other eye and do the same thing. If you use too much, you will see and then you can tone it down until its just right.

I think you did a great job, love the colors!!

hot reen! love em... and i agree to work those eyes a bit more to finish them off! bet sarah was thrilled. xx yeah for u posting x

Thanks Jem!
She was happy with them.
How bout you posting some more for our viewing pleasure!:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back