New Record Player Day

Tiller

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Fiancé's grandparents had it laying around and I said I would take it. Sounds awesome. I had some records laying around that I bought at yard sales, so now I have a way to play them. Win :mrgreen:

Attachments

• $image-1583143889.jpg
    $image-1583143889.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 92
Very cool.......I've never stopped listening to vinyl.

Vinyl albums are still pretty low-cost these days at thrift shops...oftentimes big batches come in, entire collections from one person...last month I was at Goodwill when a massive 1950's-1960's blues collection was being stocked....OMG, it was like a who's who of rare,old blues vinyl!

Vinyl albums are still pretty low-cost these days at thrift shops...oftentimes big batches come in, entire collections from one person...last month I was at Goodwill when a massive 1950's-1960's blues collection was being stocked....OMG, it was like a who's who of rare,old blues vinyl!

Nice! I'm a blues/rock kind of guy. I love old blues like Mississippi John Hurt. And more modern blues like SRV. It's all awesome.

I always go to the flea market and browse this guys old classic rock albums. Super cheap and he kept them in superb condition. Got all of the Van Halen vinyl, all mint and all original pressings. Also have other artists but not hole sets.

Nice! Pick up an original 70's Jesus Christ Super Star (Ian Gillan & Co). Great record!

:boogie:Mary had a little lamb :boogie:

I got one recently too and have been finding all kinds of classics at flea markets etc. New vinyl is way too expensive, which is a shame, but nothing beats the sound in my opinion.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back