New shots for c&c

dsquared

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are my new shots,c&c are appreciated!;)

plitvice-kask-2.jpg

plitvice-kaskade.jpg

--- PLAYING WITH LIGHT ---
beat-light.jpg

light.jpg

--- ---

nebo.jpg

sunhand2.jpg

The first one is not too bad. The tree trunk in the right hand foreground is a bit distracting though. The second photo of the little stream is unbalanced so it seems there is no 'subject' for the eye to rest on.

3 4 and 5 don't do a thing for me.

The last one is clever but pretty common.

Raw and cruel Patrice! But I appreciate it,really... :thumbup:

I like #2, but I think there is a more interesting composition lurking in that picture, one big step to the right maybe and leaving the waterfall out of the picture.

Raw and cruel Patrice! But I appreciate it,really... :thumbup:

I certainly did not mean to be cruel, honest maybe, but not cruel.

When I was very young and just starting with photography I would show my freshly developed and printed images to friends and family for their comments. OF COURSE the shots were always brilliant. It's when I started showing outside of my circle of friends that I found out they were total crap. Only then did I start learning and improving. Seek, observe, assess, analyze, deduce, apply: that is the path to competency. We don't really learn anything from perfection. Experience is what comes of failed attempts and unexpected results.

Also, any critique and or suggestions from anybody, here or elsewhere, is just an opinion. Take from it what you will or discard totally, up to you really.

Keep taking photos, keep searching for your point of view, and please make it fun for yourself.

Best regards,
Pat

I love the first one and your watermarking. :thumbup:
The noise in the last two ruin the photo IMO. And the one second to last lacks depth/contrast. I wish I could edit but you don't allow it.

Most reactions

Back