New Shots of Vette

z06-jim

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went ahead and bit the bullet, taking advantage of the rebate, and bought a new 'Canon 70-200 L 2.8 IS' a couple days ago.
I couldn’t wait to give it try so I took my car out and got a few shots with it.
I’ve only used it this one time but am extremely happy with the lens so far..
*** Please Note:...#1, #2, & #3 taken with the 70-200 L…….#4 & #5 with Canon EF 24-105 F/4 L - 5DII for all shots
C&C welcome….
536155837_YdDFG-L.jpg

536119480_7vvfk-L.jpg

536118215_fAVxV-L.jpg

536122626_xJfpT-L-1.jpg

536117401_pgPYv-L-1.jpg

Last edited:
My Opinion, All shorts are in focus and composed well. My dislikes are the backgrounds.

I like #1 &#2 the best. #1 would be better without that green part of the building just above the cars roof line.

#3 & #4 The background kills it for me. Its too bright, to busy and way to colorful.

Jeez... the quality of these images is staggering. NIce examples of a high end camera with high end glass. I like these, and like the car too :)

That paint job is amazing!!

My Opinion, All shorts are in focus and composed well. My dislikes are the backgrounds.
I like #1 &#2 the best. #1 would be better without that green part of the building just above the cars roof line.
#3 & #4 The background kills it for me. Its too bright, to busy and way to colorful.
Thanks for the comments....:thumbup:

Very nice man.. Vivid colors.. Those flames look INSANE!

Have I seen this ride posted over at Corvetteforums?

Very nice man.. Vivid colors.. Those flames look INSANE!
Have I seen this ride posted over at Corvetteforums?
Thanks Michael....yes, I'm a very active member of the CorvetteForum.com...:thumbup:
Are you also a member there?...

Thanks Michael....yes, I'm a very active member of the CorvetteForum.com...:thumbup:
Are you also a member there?...

Yep,
I'm a member there... I hope to be an actual Vette owner here in 4 months or so once I return from deployment.

Your ride is definitely jaw dropping!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back