New Site

If I have a criticism, and I do, the links need to be of a different colour on the Contact page. They don't stand out too well. Other than that it's cool, I especially like the slide viewer. Being a b&w fan, I surprisingly prefer your colour images to your B&w ones, but I think that's just preferences in subject matter! Nice one.

Cheers, Lol

As a web developer I can offer the following suggestions.

1) I like the look of the site, well done.

2) The main page and the B&W Page and Color are different sizes causing the page to jump between wide/narrow.

3) I noticed about 3 different fonts being used. Try and pick one and stick to it through out as it makes it alot easier to read.

3) Arial type fonts are easier to read on screen that Time New Roman fonts. (TNR are better for print)

4) Contact & Purchasing - Yellow and white are never a good mix.

5) Obviously you want people to visit your site and perhaps buy a something they like. That's a cool idea. The problem is this statement on the home page "[FONT='AmericanTypewriter','American Typewriter','Courier','serif']An amateur photographer’s amateur website. Please enjoy." If I see this first up, I am not that interested in amature photo's and will think there is nothing for me. You need to describe your skills a little better. IMHO Amature is someone who points and clicks at a party with no real thought.

6) You dont seem to have any Meta-Data on your page. Meta- data is important for search engines. See more on Meta Data here:
http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_meta.asp

7) If its under contruction (Nothing on the page) then dont show the page. People will quickly get sick of trying to get to pages that never seem to be out of construction.

Although this seems like a lot, these are some simple tips for you to use on your site. Its looking good, just needs alittle tweek.

Hope this helps.

Moose

[/FONT]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back