New Site

TwistMyArm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.darn.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've recently created a new amateur photography website. Currently it features only my own work, but I will soon be posting work by several of my friends.
You can reach my site at http://www.darn.ca
Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to take a look.

Good site twist. Im partial to those outdoor shots as well. Thanks for the link!

md

I'm glad you guys liked it. I'm gonna try to update it at least once a week. As well I'm hoping to get some of my friends to contribute to the site.
I was also planing on setting up a forum, but that was before I found this one. Looks like I'll be adding a link to this forum pretty soon.
If anyone else would like links to their own sites listed on mine, feel free to let me know.

I've posted four more photos to my photos section. As well I've added a link to this forum in my links section. Hopefully it'll attract a few more people to this forum, but it seems to me this forum's growing nicely.

I wouldn't mind uploading a bit of my own stuff. But I'll have to get it scanned and everything first, and I'm really lazy, but I'll email you once I make some headway.

J

I just finished updating my web site. I've had the privilege of posting photographs by a good friend of mine. He has some great photos and I'll be posting more over the next couple weeks. I hope you'll all take another look at the site.

Nice shots...I really need to take time out of taking so many people shots and do some more natural shots...Your pictures are breathtaking! It's also great that your exposing other photographers work on your site as well!

Keep up the good work!
Johnny Cole
www.JohnnyCole.com
My Personal Photo Site

Most reactions

Back