New SLR

Krakir

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm a fairly new photographer but i know most of my stuff, my mother has offered to pitch in approximately 1 grand towards a new digital SLR camera, which limits my area of good camera's, and after researching it i've found for the price range the Nikon D80 and the Canon EOS rebel XTi are my best bets... but i'm looking for something thats good for hobby shooting, but something thats good enough for university portfolio as well, as i have to finish it by this upcoming january. So input would be appreciated, i'm mostly looking for something with a fast shutter speed, a good mega pixel, and an AWESOME macro lens as macro shots are my favorites <3

a macro lens will cost you a LOT, just so you know... around 450 for a good canon macro, not sure on the nikon, but from what you're saying it sounds liek you dont have any money to spend on this, so if you buy a decent camera, you may not have any money left to buy a macro lens... by "fast shutter speed" i'm assuming you mean in frames per second? if so you cant really get anything too fast for the thousand dollar range right now... just keep looking aroudn and comparing features

Most reactions

New Topics

Back