New sonnograph pic!!!

yeh good point...sorry cannon, congradulations matey! I bet he/she will be a fantastic baby, whichever sex, it must have the best parents in the world! Photography parents, plus your just downright cool!

Artemis said:
Photography parents, plus your just downright cool!

Heh, thanks :oops: True though I am trying to figure out which one to order, an AE-1 or AE-1P :lol:

Either way I'll be ready way early on this one, they'll be snappin by 5 years old :wink:

Artemis said:
A girl at my school is pregnant, and she is my age!

And did you hear about the woman who never gave birth, so...her body like digested her baby! :(!!!
Do you mean feto in fetus (sp?)? It's when you have a twin in the womb with you but the twin never develops and ends up joined to you. Lots of people have them and never notice. Some have a twin who is more developed. That'd be the big lump of flesh, bone and hair you saw. Sometimes they look like a baby, but it's just tissue.

I have an AE-1 Program!!! My first SLR! I loooove it. But I do know that it has the bayonet mounting..and if I'm not mistaken, the AE-1 does not, and the lenses from the newer SLRs can be used on it...whereas the AE-1P is not compatible. :)

core_17 said:
I have an AE-1 Program!!! My first SLR! I loooove it. But I do know that it has the bayonet mounting..and if I'm not mistaken, the AE-1 does not, and the lenses from the newer SLRs can be used on it...whereas the AE-1P is not compatible. :)

They are great little snappers for sure. I don't remember the "class" of lock style whether it be considered a bayonet or breech lock but I do know that they are in the FD mount family. Both the AE-1 I have now and the AE-1P that I gave to my sister in-law for christmas are the FD mount style. Newer EF mount lenses will not fit either one but the lenses are definately interchangable between the two AE-1 series cameras. The one thing I did learn is that the AE-1 has a problem with the most used lense on the planet (which is the Canon FD 50mm f/1.8) which I have, something about the internal metering not working correctly because of a portion of the lenses that sticks out too far?

Well whatever :roll: They are both good cameras :wink:

That's weird...my AE-1P is the boyonet, I'm sure of that. Maybe there was more than one style or something?

Congratulations Canon Fan! :)

Most reactions

Back