New Star Wars !!!SPOILERS ZONE!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

runnah

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is so people don't get spoilers in the preview.

So, saw it last night, and wanted to see what other people think.

I have a few issues but overall I enjoyed it massively.

7xc3hat.jpg

it was pretty good. so much to talk about. i need to go back and watch again to more thoroughly understand story/plot/characters.

I just saw it for the 2nd time with my kids.
They know more about everything than I do.

I remember when "I" was the only one. Then it was "IV" or something like that, I'm still confused what is what in the numbering thing. I just know I enjoy the series.

The only thing that I didn't really like was how Ben wasn't very good at his light saber. Being pushed by 2 people who never used one before and one didn't have the force in them. Neat trick though stopping the blast from a blaster.

I just saw it for the 2nd time with my kids.
They know more about everything than I do.

I remember when "I" was the only one. Then it was "IV" or something like that, I'm still confused what is what in the numbering thing. I just know I enjoy the series.

The only thing that I didn't really like was how Ben wasn't very good at his light saber. Being pushed by 2 people who never used one before and one didn't have the force in them. Neat trick though stopping the blast from a blaster.

Yes!

Ben was a *****. He reminded me of some Magic playing moody teen who just discovered The Crow. I kept wanting him to say "Its just a phase dad!"

Ben was wounded and didn't completed his training. I will bet the next sequel, he will be stronger.
yeah be got shot by a Wookie from long distance.

Interesting weapon Chewbacca has .. in some shots it creates a gigantic explosion (blew up 3 storm troopers at the bar place), and in others it wounds people. I just want to know if he can shoot an arrow from it .. been a question since I .. or IV .. or whichever it was.

Ben was wounded and didn't completed his training. I will bet the next sequel, he will be stronger.

He had like 3 hissy fits! Vader never did that, he'd just choke someone and be all stoic.

He apparently had a history of hissy fits too.
When he was crusifying the now empty prisoner room those 2 storm troopers reversed and left the area.

He apparently had a history of hissy fits too.
When he was crusifying the now empty prisoner room those 2 storm troopers reversed and left the area.

It's just a phase. He'll eventually grow out of that awkward stage.

He had like 3 hissy fits! Vader never did that, he'd just choke someone and be all stoic.

Darth Vader and Ben are two different persons and have different personalities. Beside, J.J. Abrams and several other writers wrote the story. If George Lucas wrote the story, the movie would be completely different Star Wars.

Got back an hour ago from my 1st viewing. Went with my son who was born in'78 and has followed them through the ages. I have fallen off on some of them.
I went willingly, because HE wanted to go. Then we paid $12 (each obviously) for the 3D at a 4 pm matinee.
I came out liking it more than he did!? It seemed to me to be more of the original good vs bad, not the how everybody got to be bad/good.
Only about 25 people in our theater at Outer Banks N.C. ( off season obviously)
Really liked the 3D and trailers for others I want to see were shown in 3D also..'The Finest Hours' due Jan29 ish, true story and current 'Heart of the Sea' whaling story.

I should add I am not as analytical of movies, if I like them I like them..

We just watched the 3:45 showing at our local theatre. We were four in a crowd of about 12 for the movie. :) Definitely off season here!! We enjoyed it but not nearly as much as the original George Lucas trilogy. I am comfortable saying that "The Empire Strikes Back" is my personal favorite. That is the SECOND one and nobody's gonna tell me different. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back