Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4970012010_4e171da779_b.jpg

4970012186_248244cf5a_b.jpg

4970012118_e54d715e37_b.jpg

4970012374_e75b51037c_b.jpg

Hello :)

#1: I like the colors and the overall composition, but the focus is off. It looks like it was focused waaaay off in the distance, leaving the stuff we can actually see (the station, tracks, lights) slightly out of focus. Very close to a compelling image.

#2: Again, the focus kills it. Interesting composition, but the OOF pillar and sign are distracting. Perhaps a higher f/# would broaden your depth of field (DOF) and bring them into focus? I don't know what your settings are, there's no Exif data in the image.

#3: I would crop this one a bit closer so that blown out window goes bye bye. Plus you could get rid of some of the dead space of the walkway then.

#4: I like the sharpness and the contrast of the building but those trees and power lines are uber distracting. Is there another angle that isn't so blocked, perhaps?

I really like #'s 1&2. I think if your focus/DOF was a little better, these could really shine.

Number two is your typical subway photo...good job nailing it...OOF issues are cool sometimes and this is one of them....IMHO

I don't know. I keep looking at it and keep coming to the same conclusion. The focus is waaay far down the subway, rather than on the cars or pillar, which I think should be the subject here.

Look at the cars, they aren't in focus.

I do like the composition, just not the focal point.

lol You go to city College right? Anyways I love the 145th street train station picture. The B or D train made it look very niceee!!

I don't know, I still think the OOF subway issues lend themselves well to a surreal, dreamlike look...I've never been in a subway though...so I guess I don't know really what a subway should look like...but I do like the look of the photo...

lol You go to city College right? Anyways I love the 145th street train station picture. The B or D train made it look very niceee!!

My girlfriend goes to City College; I was visiting her :)
I go to Hunter.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back