New stuff :)

prlaserbean

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I think my photography is getting weird and random.

Whadya think?

55.jpg

untitled.jpg

For the first one, I like the sense of space in it, the way the chair is reversed towards the window, how everything seems drawn to it like a giant magnet in the horizon point( actually I don't remember what they used to call it in our architecture lessons, the one whose lines intersect with the horizon line)

Anyway, It gives the same sense of a source, the way the carpet lines and ceiling lines are heading to along with the chair, where everything is withdrawn to the light, that's the "feel" I am getting here, skipping a few details there.

The second is a very interesting shot, the way the broken window divides the frame and then that guy who stands half naked and you'd imagine what is he doing inside, there's also that strange thermometer on the window. The only thing that actually bothers me, is the alignment of the window horizontally and vertically. Maybe some rotation and slight cropping will do?

Keep working on these stuff...

thank you for that :)

1234.jpg

This is probably the best I can do for this picture. I believe the wide angle lens completely distorted the lines of the window frame. Im sure theres some people on here that know how to fix that lol but I cant.

This is probably the best I can do for this picture. I believe the wide angle lens completely distorted the lines of the window frame. Im sure theres some people on here that know how to fix that lol but I cant.

try this.

edit: i just gave it a go. if you do attempt to correct the verticals/distortions, you will lose a lot of information in the image (window frame, thermometer). probably best to leave as is..

I like the second image a lot. In the first, I would be interested to see how the composition would work if the chair had been upright and included as a more supportive element in the picture.

Rusty Tripod

and you shall have it.. ill go reshoot today :)

prlaserbean -

[weird and random:
and whatever could be wrong with that?]

The linearity of the carpet adds a lot to your image i think, and i have no problems with the chair not playing along - think van gogh's precident - but if your reading this before you go back to re-shoot then see if you can cut out the crack of sunlight glare on the floor.

nomade -
your thinking of vanishing points

Nice shots.
As for the wide angle lens distortion, heres an easy way to fix it if you have photoshop. Increase the canvas size by about 110%, for this one i increased 100px for both width and height, then go to Filters > Distort > Spherize, Set on Normal and bring the slider into the negative region till things start to look straight.
Here's my quick fix.
brokenwindowfix.jpg

It's not perfect but you get the idea.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back