New to client shoots - would love some CC Please :)

Imagery

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
--- deleted ---

Last edited:
Wow! As far as my untrained eye can see, these are great! Nice job! I'm a photo noob, what else can I say! :D

I really like those shots. good work

I like the composition and editing style of your work. Your composition is thoughtful and purposeful. The editing really highlights the positive attributes of your images.

2, 4 and 6 in particular.

Nicely done.

Based on what I see here :thumbup:, I'd say the next step is investing in at least 1 speedlight, a light stand, a speedlight softbox, a 45" 5-in-1 reflector, an inexpensive off camera speedlight radio triggering system, and some time to learn how to use them before upgrading the camera body.

I agree you've got some good compositions here but the dappled light detracts from the overall impact of your images, as does the lack of separation of your subjects from the background.

Thank you all so much for your comments! It is great to know that my photos are well received by you all, especially that I've only been doing client shots for 2 weeks! I am absolutely loving it though :)

KmH, I wanted to steer away from artificial lighting and just use natural light in natural locations only. I agree a reflector would be of use to me but as I am promoting myself as a child photographer, I don't think they would stay still :lol: I know my baby certainly doesn't stay still and I would definitely need an assistant during the shoot!

Anyway, thanks again. You have all given me a much needed boost of confidence.

Best regards.

I really like no. where its just her belly and the little booties. Great pictures.

I do agree with kmh, grab a flash it works wonders. but hey I am a noob to lol

Love the 2nd photo of the girl but absolutely dislike the colour. Obviously it's supposed to look surreal but I think it would be more powerful in b/w

I absolutely love them. They give me great ideas on things to try. Great job!

Most reactions

Back