New to forum and ready for some honest critiquing

Wild.Bird

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've always loved photography, but have never really done anything with it. I purchased my first slr in the early-mid 80s, a Minolta, and used it for 6 years. Then, my priorities changed and I sold everything. In 2004, I bought an inexpensive Kodak dslr so I could decide whether I wanted to get into photography again. I did. In 2006, I purchased a Nikon D40. Six years and 16k pictures later, I purchased the Nikon D7000. I love this camera!

I'd like to think my photographs are really good, not always, but sometimes. I also know there is always room for improvement. I am here to learn and hopefully grow. I will take any and all critiques and comments on my work, good or bad.

I'm looking forward to spending a lot of time on here. :D

Welcome! Post some photos in the galleries and ask for c&c! :) can't wait to see some of your work.

Welcome to the site.

:thumbup: Welcome to TPF! :camera:

I started with a Minolta (SR-T 101) back in the day too.

That's a great intro, WildBird! :) There is always something new to learn, and we have to accept both good comments and the more "helpful" kind, as well. ;) Sounds like you are ready for both. Hope to see you posting a lot.

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Most reactions

Back