New to forum: some of my photos

furiousfiero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone,

been a fan of photography for a long time. Here are some of my photos. I'm not professional nor do I use a professional camera. It's just a fun hobby for me. Let me know what you guys think!

Photo #1
img1987mo6.jpg

Photo #2
img558852ye5.jpg

Photo #3
p6300410ao9.jpg

Photo #4
img5562ue1.jpg

Photo #5
p6300495fm5.jpg

Welcome to the forum.

I have moved this post to the general gallery. The critique section is reserved for more serious critique and therefore we like to keep it to one image at a time...(see FAQS) otherwise, it just gets too confusing.

Feel free to post multiple images in other parts of the forum...or to re-post your images individually into the critique section, with a bit of an explanation of the shot and what you were try to show.

Thank you.

What kind of camera are you using? I really like the composition of #4...could you do anything to bring out the color a little more?

WOW I swear I thought you took the first picture from the movie "Papillon"! There's a scene with the exact same background and almost same boat! Anyways just made me think of it. :D

The 4th one is perfect. Peeeeeeerrrrrrrrfect. Very cool. The first one is very neat but I would give it a bit of color tuning (unless you were going for that look).

#1 is very nice! But it needs something done to the color. It's too.. orangey, almost dust looking.
#2 doesnt do much for me at all
#3 looks like a snapshot.
#4 is nice but the tree distracts me.
5 is very nice also.

Welcome to the forum.

#1 is very nice! But it needs something done to the color. It's too.. orangey, almost dust looking.
#2 doesnt do much for me at all
#3 looks like a snapshot.
#4 is nice but the tree distracts me.
5 is very nice also.

Welcome to the forum.

Thank you for your honesty.

These shots are very nice and are well compose. I like 1,2,5 the best. I also agree that 3 kind of look like a snap shot just because the color isn't strong but I kind of like the composition though. Nice job.

Most reactions

Back