New to forum

craftypix

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello from Maryland!

Digital photography has been an interest of mine for the past 4-5 years. Recently I purchased my first DSLR, a Canon Rebel T1i, and I love it! I still have a lot to learn, but enjoy experimenting...kind of using the "learn-as-I-go" technique. Most of my pictures are of scenery and my grandson, but I am starting to focus (no pun intended) more on close-up details of objects. I've enjoyed reading many of the posts on this forum, particularly the C and C comments. Happy picture taking, everyone!

Craftypix

Welcome to the forum... I too am new to the site. I think it is great that you are learning as you go. I can assure you of one thing. You will most likely retain the info better with this method of learning. My wife enjoys close up or Macro photography too. I primarily use Nikon so I'm not sure what lens to recommend for your cannon but I would love to see some of your images. I think one of my favorite images to date is a macro / HDR photo of a human eye. It is really interesting and not something I would have thought of myself, however very interesting to look at.

Again Welcome...

-Ron

Thanks, Ron. At some point, I will probably post some pictures, but for now, as time allows, I want to explore the Forum a bit. I took a look at your website, and your pictures are fantastic! What beautiful memories you create for newlyweds!

Keep up the excellent work!

Most reactions

Back