new to here and to photography!

jdl1223

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is jessica and im new here. I am still also new to photography in general...ive been taking pictures for a little while but im just now trying to get into it as a career possibly i just have lots of questions about how to get started with everything. I do have a portfolio of my work, im just kind of stuck at how get everything in action. I would love to talk to someone about the process =)

Welcome! What exactly do you mean by "how to get started with everything"? You mean business-wise? I can't really help you there as it's a hobby for me, but it sounds like you might want to get a business degree before proceeding. This should give you time to work on your photography at the same time. But if you have the courage, you could post some shots from your port and we could give you input on where you stand skill-wise.

yes i would love to make a career of it because i do it just for fun right now and i love it =) How do you post the pics on here. I am cluess to this.. they are all on my facebook LOL. thank you

Most reactions

New Topics

Back