New to it all!

Lacy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi! I am starting to take photography as a new hobby. I am also trying to figure out this forum, on how to start a new post and upload pictures. I am using my cell phone right now, so that could be the problem. But I am open to any information about this site, photography, camera's, tips, etc. Thanks! <3

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Welcome to TPF, Lacy! :) The site is definitely easier to navigate from a computer, but once you get used to it, you can also use Tapatalk or forum runner, etc., with very little difficulty.

For general information, try looking here! I hope you check out our Gallery section and post some of your work. Have fun!

Thank you for the welcomes!

Welcome to the site.

Hi! I am starting to take photography as a new hobby. I am also trying to figure out this forum, on how to start a new post and upload pictures. I am using my cell phone right now, so that could be the problem. But I am open to any information about this site, photography, camera's, tips, etc. Thanks! <3

Welcome to the peanut gallery Lacy - there are a lot of really great photographers here that can be a huge help in answering questions, giving tips and advice, etc. Oh, and I'm here too.. lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back