New to Photography

KeriH

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been practicing photography for only a few months. Would LOVE some CC on my work. I get comments like Great, wonderful but looking for more of a technical.. Lighting problems..etc.
Thanks so much, Keri:blushing:

Vist my site if you would like to see my work. Thnx.
http://home.comcast.net/~jnhensley/

I'm not able to post pictures for some odd reason. This is why I say check out my website. Let me know what you think. Thnx.

Welcome to the forum.

To learn how to upload and display photos on the forum, start HERE

You won't get too many comments if people have to go to your site. Also, it's much too hard to give specific critique on your images when you just ask us to visit your site. It works best when you post one image at a time, here in the critique section. That way, we can discuss the one image in question without confusion.

Why can't you post photos? What happens when you try?

there is a red box on the bottom left of my screen saying Posting rules and the rules say "can't post attachments. I tried and there was no paper clip on the message for me to attach an image. Will read the tips BIG MIKE gave me. Thank you both for your help.

Attaching images is only possible for subscribers. As the link will show, non-subscribers have to externally host their images. I'm sure you will figure it out :)

Most reactions

Back