New to the forum and Digital Photography!

Status
Not open for further replies.

williamtsims

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been using 35mm film for a couple years now, just ordered a D90 two days ago and decided I should lurk/make an account on this site.

So here I am ready to introduce myself!
I'm William, I am currently a high school student in Henderson, Nevada.
I jumped into digital photography because the Darkroom really wasn't my forte, and I'm sick of having to work with a limited number of exposures, 24 just isn't enough!

Now then, show me what you guys have to offer! I'm excited about using my camera and showing off my first set of photos for some critiquing!

I've been using 35mm film for a couple years now, just ordered a D90 two days ago and decided I should lurk/make an account on this site.

So here I am ready to introduce myself!
I'm William, I am currently a high school student in Henderson, Nevada.
I jumped into digital photography because the Darkroom really wasn't my forte, and I'm sick of having to work with a limited number of exposures, 24 just isn't enough!

Now then, show me what you guys have to offer! I'm excited about using my camera and showing off my first set of photos for some critiquing!

Welcome to the forum William! :D

Welcome! :) You have a great attitude! Jump in and post some stuff for critique. You'll learn a lot here. Also check what others are being ctitiqued on as well, lots to learn here! :)

I just recieved my D90 in the mail today and I love it! Came with a Nikkor 18-105mm ED VR and a Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm IF ED lens (HUGE)
I'll be sure to upload my photos as soon as I take some!

Hi! I am also new to the forum, and to DSLR photography... and I just got my D90 in the mail too. And I'm a high school student. In Alaska. So I felt a little obligated to comment since we have so much in common. I hope to see you around the forum!

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the site.

You're welcoming someone who hasn't logged into TPF since 02-14-2011.

The thread is 3 years and 7 months old, which is why it's now Closed. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back