New to the forum. Contemporary Photographer

welcome from another street photographer from MD.
I go to NYC fairly often. My daughter has an apt at 34th and park that I inhabit on weekends.
The best city in the world for street shooting.

Thanks. Yes, NY is pretty amazing for street photography. You can find something interesting in every block.

After I went through the Street gallery and into the Self Portraits, something hung up. Shame, because some interesting and different "Selfs" were on display. The series was introducing to me the torments an artist must face. We've all been through those stages at one time or another, but seldom is it documented. I'll try again later. But I must remember to turn my speakers down..... bad move on your part to not have an option to mute the ever looping soundtrack. And speaking of that..... while that version is not complete elevator music, it certainly compells one to think so in the beginning. In the future, please be considerate of potential viewers, kill the music, much like that version killed the original. Just my 2¢.

Thanks Kundalini for visiting my website. If you're interesting into visiting again, the mute is on the bottom right side of the page.

Most reactions

Back