New to the forum. . Need help in Navigation

dinoviki

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Guys,

I just joined the forum and it all look like a little maze. I don't own a specific camera but I work with a variety of camera and lenses mainly for research purposes. I have hands on experience with several camera and lens combination. I am still learning and would like to know more about the terms used in photography and how to use these devices to its potential. It would be of immense help If someone could direct me on how to use this forum for the purpose I want.

Thank you.:wink:

Welcome to TPF! :thumbup:

As you scroll down the page that has the forums list note they are in groups - Foundations of Photography, Camera Forum, The Business District, etc.

For quick guidance on basic concepts, terminology, and more advance topics visit - Digital Photography Tutorials

Welcome to the forum, dinoviki! Hopefully you have been able to look through the forums and the descriptions have been helpful to you. If you are interested in posting your own images here, check out the Gallery section, and take a peek at this thread for additional help.

Take your time, and don't hesitate to ask for more help if needed! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back