New to the Forum - Photography partner/Canvas printing

JWalker3773

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, I'm new to the forum and photography in general. I actually run a printing company, and I've done well with printing canvases this holiday season. I'm thinking of attending some local home shows to market my products, but I think it would work better if I partnered with a local photographer.

My idea is to have the photographer set up and take pictures that I could then print on site. Do you think this combination of photography and printing could work at home shows? Bridal shows? other suggestions?

I'm located in Western Massachusetts, if you're a local photographer interested in talking about this opportunity please let me know.

Thanks, and Happy Holidays!
Jeffrey Walker

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds like that might be a good idea.

I imagine a professional photographer would expect that a contract would be involved, would be paid for their time, talent, wear and tear on gear, usage license fees to use their images to promote your business, etc.

If you do it, ask the photographer to let us know how it worked out for the photographer.

Will do, thanks! What shows are most profitable for photographers? I'd assume Bridal expos.

It would seem that to make it worth your while, you would need 10 or more photographers to work with, not just 1.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back