New to the forum

Bec

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just want to introduce myself since I am a newbie. My name is Bec I have been very serious about photography for about the last three years. I have always loved to take photographs, however it wasn't until then when I found that I had a true and natural talent. I won 1st place in photography at a state competition with a photograph that I shot off a roof. I am currently doing a project to improve my school's photography curriculum. I am making a photography manual for beginning photographers, it will include almost anything a beginning photographer would need to know from techniques, terms, composition, to comparing two different brands of cameras. If anyone has any suggestions on anything else I should put in it I will definelty look at them.

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello and welcome to TPF.

A major undertaking on your part is seems. Good on you. Hopefully some info in TPF can help you on your endevour.

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy :)

Anorien

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Welcome Bec!

OP
Bec

Bec

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thank you so much. It is a huge project and I only have about three more months before I send it in to the publisher. I am using our photojournalism class to help me out a little, so I know that I am putting in easy terms, and things like that.

Most reactions