New to the forum.

Oldfireguy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
New to the forum so I thought I would throw some photos out. Be kind!

DSCN1005.jpg

Mexican farm worker in San Vicente.

a010_10.jpg

Swat team moving in on a subject.

01530035.jpg

After an accident.

Wow, I love the swat team shot!, how'd you get it? wrong place at the right time? Welcome to the forum! can't wait to see some more of your work!

-Joe

I work for the fire department and carry a camera every now and then.

Hiya Fred (I suppose is your name?), and welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Seems like I overlooked this first photo post of yours when you posted it the day before yesterday (for me here), and that would have been a pity!

I really like the photo of the Mexican farm worker, his face is so well lit, his eyes shine, and I like that hint of a smile!
The squad team is a very good one, too, I have NEVER seen those in person, ever in my life! I only know them from TV. But as a firefighter you do get nearer to "events" than I ever would, of course.

Well, looking forward to more of your photo posts and your communication on this forum. I will now also check out the photo you took in Trujillo, Peru. :D

Hi Fred, and welcome!

Great shots to start off, love the SWAT one and the portrait especially. Look forward to seeing more!

Rob

Nice Shots.... Has Puyallup grown to where they need a SWAT team? I remember "cruising" there on Saturday nights(along time ago) after all Enumclaw was boring.

The photo is of Tacoma's swat team. Puyallup is a mess also.

Neat shots.. Really dig the swat team. Welcome to the forum.

Most reactions

Back