New to the Forum

FOTO-GRAFFIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
fotograffic.fpic.co.uk
Hi
I'd like to take this opportunity tointroduce myself -I am a proffesional photographer, that is I get paid for p[roducing images and I carry accreditations that get me into events and places where once I couldn't go. I am based in the UK and shoot sports mainly rugby and speedway, aviation and theatre - I do have a love of industrial archetecture and have had commisions from American Energy and Power. I work through two agencies and enjoy what I do.
Please feel free to visit my web site which contains a limited amout of my work and feel free to coment. I do like to exchange ideas and discuss the industry.
Regards to you all

hi foto.

nice website, especially the cheerleader section :)

hi
hope you enjoy hanging around

would you mind if i enquired what agencies you work for??

c ya around

Dom

Hi guys and thank you for your welcome -
The agencies I provide work to are Alamy Images - they are good and I market my non sports & aviation through them - stock photography really when I have nothing better to do, My Aviation images go direct to mags and company's in the aviation business. I cover Farnborough and Paris as well a some of the more public orientated shows such as RIAT and Duxford. My Sports photography mainly Rugby League well that goes direct to Harlequins as I am their official photographer - it goes out via Total RL the rugby magazine group and of course both local and national newspapers - motor sports and othersporting events I may cover I use Allsport to syndicate unless there is a special request from a sponsor or organisation. Theatre work goes direct to the theatre company but I do use an agency for a small amount and it has got me work but no sales so it worked in reverse if you understand .

Hi Ray and welcome to the mad house, get posting some of your shots then

lostprophet said:
Hi Ray and welcome to the mad house, get posting some of your shots then

Here is a sample of my work: :er:

Speedway - The Holy Grail of Speedway - all 4 riders in the shot
ybamzb.jpg

No one in aviation has not got a picture of this lady.
Last flight ever by Concorde - you didn't get this shot without the most valuable piece of kit - a step ladder

ybcodx.jpg

Of course not everything that flies needs a runway or engines

ybbgdc.jpg

Social potography can be a challenge
ybbgda.jpg

Sometimes I get artistic

ybdicq.jpg

Very artistic

ybbgdb.jpg

A scene for 'Anything Goes' difficult as there is no flash and the theatre lights arn't that good and the white balance is all over the place.

y9o80o.jpg

Stopping action in Rugby is a whole lot easier - This broke the nose of Thomas Leuluai but he played on for the rest of the match - didn't even leave the field.

y4gcbk.jpg

Rubeano at the French Grand Prix about 4 years ago now - still a favorite of mine

ybdicm.jpg

Ok you must all be bored now so blame Andy a truely Lost Prophet but a great guy to go taking photo's with. :thumbup:
Enjoy, coment if you want

Hi! I really enjoy your site and your pics... but I don't really like the gallery setup. I think the background detracts from your photos. Check out simpleviewer (do a google search) ... I think you will be suprised by how easy it is to use!

b

bethany138 said:
Hi! I really enjoy your site and your pics... but I don't really like the gallery setup. I think the background detracts from your photos. Check out simpleviewer (do a google search) ... I think you will be suprised by how easy it is to use!

b

Thanks Bethany, I have to agree it is something I am looking to change. I'll give your sugestion a try.:thumbup:
Regards

Most reactions

Back