New to the site and to photography

ChefCanon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone. Been on here for a day or so but I suppose I should say hello :D

Im cory, live in TN. Cook / Manage / be awesome at a restaurant and decided to go get a camera and try some photography. I have always admired beautiful and unique pictures.
Not sure what, if anything, I hope to do with photography but its fun and who doesn't look awesome with a nice camera on their neck :D. Maybe take some classes for fun or just continue to shoot when I'm hiking.

I am always open to suggestions and sharing.

chefcanon.slickpic.com - Is where I will be hosting my pictures. Feel free to look- They ones up are mostly Auto mode shot... first few days of using the camera.

Thanks,
Cory

Hello Chef...my husband is a Chef so you and I are like family. Welcome!

Awesome :) More of just a hobby / passion. I suppose ill end up in management. Where does he work?

He works nearby in a long established landmark restaurant. We met 33 years ago when I was a waitress. He's had three positons in restaurants since we met, so he is low key and long term establishment. THE WORK SUCKS and the family life is worse. But I love him. :lovey:

That is the unfortunate part of working in restaurants lol. Long and odd hours :/ ... Though i'm sure you enjoy having a husband who can cook :D

Most reactions

Back