New to this forum, couple of pictures.

Traxtor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm new to this forum so I'll post some pictures I've taken.
Taken with my 400D.
These are just night photos. I will bring some day photos to the show later.
Please comment on technique and what not. Yes, I need a tripod. That I know :lol:
2362379975_ea40b669e4_b.jpg

2362392031_824c3180c8_b.jpg

2363225762_ba55b87b8b_b.jpg

Damn thats an insult ;D No just kidding. It's an Alfa Romeo. Well I got 400D for x-mas :) Need a new lense though. Think I'm going for the EF 100-300mm.

1st shot is my favorite. #3 the whites are blown out.

d400? what camera is that?

Well there is a story behind that. The guys who bought it for me wrote a note on what I was getting for x-mas. And they wrote D400, so ever since that it's been my D400. I should adapt to the real name though. I actually wrote it on reflex :p Canon EOS 400D of course.

I'm guessing Traxtor and Zach are friends :).

These are remakably clear for no tripod.... how did you do it?

Seems like the camera is lying on the ground. ;)

I have never spoken with Zack before actually :p Well yeah on pic 1 and 2 it was lying on the ground and in the first one I found a pole which I placed the camera on. Quite sketchy though :p

I like the first one the best. Although I would have liked it better had you found a way so that you found a way for the tail lights of the cars to streak instead of the headlights.

Still a great shot. I wish I had a better camera so I could do these kinds of shots. Mine come out all grainy and ewwww.

Belive it or not, the head lights was turned off. What camera are you using?

haha, no. the headlights in the first picture. It was apparently a long exposure.

a sony dsc-h7 i believe. It's good when it wants to be.

Ah haha! Well that depends on what direction the cars wanna drive. I have some pictures from the same spot with an airplane taking off. You could call that tail lights in the sky. This one is with bus tailights and a plane coming in for landing. Pic is a little out of focus though :\
2364243026_49d058e580_b.jpg

ahhh. i see. i like that one too, but the first looks better. I guess your call was right.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back