New to this forum. Pics for Intro

Lowa2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all,

Im new to this forum so I thought I'd introduce myself by posting a few pics of random things. I work in the aviation Industry, and have lots of pictures of planes and such. Currently, im using a Fuji S5200 wannabe SLR, works not too bad. Anyhow, pics...

DSCF1901.jpg

DSCF1781.jpg

DSCF1893.jpg

colorful1.jpg

stuffweuse.jpg

DSCF0889copy-1.jpg

DSCF2310.jpg

DSCF1636.jpg

bleedingheart1.jpg

1cesna.jpg

1flightcheck.jpg

DSCF0958.jpg

DSCF1105.jpg

DSCF1385.jpg

lake.jpg

I know I shouldn't have shown so many pics, but hey, im new.

Cheers.

Thanks alot guys, the two pics you mentionned were some of my favorites as well.

Cheers.

Nice forums BTW, quite informative.

I am new myself too. But still I want to comment on #5 where I in particular like the lenspen, not sure why! A little bit less reflections on the underground and slightly more light on the filters on the right and it would be a perfect and smooth picture (IMHO). Really like it for some reason :p

Alex_B said:
I am new myself too. But still I want to comment on #5 where I in particular like the lenspen, not sure why! A little bit less reflections on the underground and slightly more light on the filters on the right and it would be a perfect and smooth picture (IMHO). Really like it for some reason :p

Thanks alot. That was the first try I ever did at B&W and was quite happy with it. I was in a hotel for work, and had nothing else to do :D.

And to everyone else, thank you very much for all the comments, makes me want to go take some more pictures!!

Cheers.

Charles

Lowa2 said:
Thanks alot. That was the first try I ever did at B&W and was quite happy with it. I was in a hotel for work, and had nothing else to do :D.

If I was you I would have been at the hotel bar then.. without my camera ;) maybe time to change my habits :p

Alex_B said:
If I was you I would have been at the hotel bar then.. without my camera ;) maybe time to change my habits :p

LOL. I used to do that too much, over 600 bucks in 3 weeks:thumbdown::thumbdown:

Now picture taking and sleeping has taken over.

lol.

Cheers.

Lowa2 said:
LOL. I used to do that too much, over 600 bucks in 3 weeks:thumbdown::thumbdown:

Now picture taking and sleeping has taken over.

lol.

Cheers.

good decision as 600 in 3 week makes a very nice lens in 2 months! also your liver will say thank you ;)
.. soory for getting carried away .. cheers anyway :)

Most reactions

Back