New to TPF- From Connecticut...new camera, new business!

NiciMarie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone-

I'm new to the world of professional photography, looking to gain as much guidance, inspiration and knowledge as possible! I recently purchased a Nikon D3100 and I could not love it anymore! I've also started my own photography business (nlbcreative.com) and while this is a passion, it's a life long dream to own my own photography and design business. I look forward to learning from you all, and hope I can add something to the forum also!

As the ground starts to thaw, I get more and more excited about shooting!!

<3Nici

Nici,

On your first post you said:
I'm a newbie with a ND3100 and this is my first post so pardon my lame response and lack of technical lingo:

There is a slider right next to the shooting button, if you slide the slider down to the area that has like two or three squares that is the option for continuous shooting. I hope that makes sense! If not, sorry! If so, Great! ha

nici

Then on this thread you say you have a business going. I checked out your site and you have shot a wedding .. Hmmm

I'm sorry Schwettylens....I posted a response to an answer that I actually knew yesterday (when I first joined this forum)!!

Being this is my second day on the forum, I considered myself new and thought I would introduce myself. My Nikon D3100 is my first DSLR, so I'd consider myself new to the world of DSLR photography.

I have shot friends weddings yes. Yes, I have started a new business, after having photography and design for a hobby for years I've decided to take the plunge and start my business. And by business going I mean...4 months into my own business

So to sum things up I'm new. Hmmm...did this make better sense?

Thanks digital flower! I hear we're getting more snow in Connecticut!! Can't wait for spring!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back