New to tpf

BOUNCE!

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is jodie and I have just discovered this fabulous forum. I hope to post plenty of pics for constructive criticism and hopefully I can learn lots of new and exciting things from everyone. So please whatever you know teach me.....:wink:

Welcome aboard Jodie.

Hi deadeye, I am a mother of two and have only recently reentered the photography field after having a couple of years off to have babies. I have started my own weddings and portrait business. Most of my work is portraiture where I feel most comfortable but I have done a couple of weddings and aim to build on that. I am always looking to learn more and s I am relatively new to digital I am having a ball with how much control I have with my images. Anyway as soon as i figure how to post some pics I hope you can offer any tips or comments. I am a bit nervous but we'll see how we go. hahaha Thanks for the welcome BOUNCE! XXXX

Welcome to TPF Jodie. I'm sure you will learn a lot here, Can't wait to see some of your work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back