new TPF owners

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
a few months ago, or maybe more as my mind is not once it was, you said there were new things coming to TPF and some new things for subscribers.

so any news??

you may have noticed a few of us have not bothered to renew our subscriptions and well you know it might help to tell us whats happening if anything is.

or was it an empty promise to keep us quiet after the backlash for the new look and the fact that a much loved Mod was made redundant?

or was the new things all the adverts that are everywhere?

thread lock in t-minus 20 minutes :lol:

Do they even post here anymore? I remember a few early on along the lines of "I just got a camera" and other such things, but can not say I ever see them participate in any threads. I imagine that same sort of thing has played out on the many other forums they have swallowed. Feign some interest in the subject, make some changes, slap up some ads and move on to the next one.

I could be wrong, and hope I am but I have seen this scenario play out before and it left me cynical.

you may have noticed a few of us have not bothered to renew our subscriptions and well you know it might help to tell us whats happening if anything is.

thread lock in t-minus 20 minutes :lol:

Count me in there.

:lol::lmao::lol:

There are new owners?:er:

I think I even recall one of the new admins (or a mod) stating to a potential new member around that time that it would be best to wait on the subscription until they had the new system in place. That gave the impression that things would be done soonish but since then nothing.

Most reactions

Back