New Website Design by CMD! Just Released!

CMD Websites

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Stratospheric!

Does this describe your ON-LINE portfolio?
If not, let us at Creative Motion Design help improve your image!

Its our 7th year Anniversary, and having a 40% off all website designs!

We have also released our new PROOFING CART AND CMS! Awesome new features, so please feel free to take a trail.

New Photo Cart Features:

* Iphone - Ipad Compatible
* Pricing Templates, Packages & Products
* Auto "save for Web" Up-loader
* Customer Area to view past orders
* Custom Branding Background Colors
* Public & Password Protected Galleries including favorites "Choice" folders.

Flash. Html friendly. Great SEO. Amazing customer service, Weekly and monthly photo-contest where you can win a Nikon D3x!

Click on the link to find out how: http://blog.creativemotiondesign.com/2011/03/08/cmd-best-photo-of-the-year-contest/

What more can you ask for? Could this be Love @ first site?

Well, then, why wait? Call Peter Knight our Web Consultant toll free, or contact him via mail for any further requests.

Peter Knight
Website Consultant
Creative Motion Design
+1 704 326 4544
+44 208 123 0911
+61 2 8006 8086
skypename: skypecmdsales

http://www.creativemotiondesign.com
http://blog.creativemotiondesign.com/

Our Designs Are Loaded with Awesome Features Including:

• Customizable Design
  • Unlimited Pages and Sub Pages
  • New Improved Proofing Cart
  • SEO Tool Kit
  • Embedded Video player
  • Iphone - Ipad Compatible
  • FREE Uploadable Backgrounds
Style and Functionality:

• Upload your own custom backgrounds
  • Edit the colors of your menu designs
  • Incorporate your own Style with Customizable Design

Last edited:
Hi Eric

Our prices are $95 for our classics/ $295 for our Elites. Hosting (due at purchase) is $100.00. Sebastian is 25% off or $220 + Hosting

Dave

Ok

My sight is due for upgrade. I like this one but have a few questions.

Hosting ~ I have hosting allready is this a deal breaker? Will the sight only work on your server?

Its not a deal breaker but our sites definitely do not run on all servers. They require a specific configuration. That said, we have a lot of success transferring to the big boys like go daddy, blue host and the like. We do not guarantee any transfer, and always suggest you go live on our server first so you know you have a working copy of your website.

Hope this helps!

Ok

Hosting ~ I have hosting allready is this a deal breaker? Will the sight only work on your server?

Its not a deal breaker but our sites definitely do not run on all servers. They require a specific configuration. That said, we have a lot of success transferring to the big boys like go daddy, blue host and the like. We do not guarantee any transfer, and always suggest you go live on our server first so you know you have a working copy of your website.

Hope this helps!

Ok

Its been a few weeks now since I got the site and I got to say WOW, its great to be able to so easily make changes with its CMS system. If anyone needs a site this it the way to go, host with them and it will be easy peasy. Host elsewhere and expect it to take a wile to work out a few minor bugs with hosting setup. Add ipower to list of success by running php5 and a custom .ini file

Cheers Dan

what is the difference between Classic and Elite(except price)?

Hi,
The differences are best outlined on our pricing page, here. The Elite product is a collection of superior designs that includes additional products such as our Proofing Cart, full screen designs and more.
Contact Peter our Web consultant here if you would like to discuss further. You can forward your details and he will call you at a time convenient for you.
We also are having a 50% off Summer Sale, biggest sale of the year. Don't miss out.

I dont get it .... is there not any monthly charges? On the classic, can i change the colors, font, names of pages, etc?

It doesnt seem to give that much details. How many pics I can load, also

There are no monthly charges with our sites, just the annual hosting fee. Which is $100 per year. On the classic templates you are not able to change the background colours as they are much older templates and do not have these features, unlike the Elite designs. You can however, add, remove and edits all pages images and text on the classic designs. The background colours and fonts would need to be changed by our custom designs team. To give you an idea, the cost of changing a background colour on a classic design would be $15.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back