New Website & First E-Book!

spacefuzz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I didn't see this yesterday; judging from the response to my OWN thread yesterday, it seems to have been a poor time to start threads. :D

Anyway--you've got some nice stuff. I like the simplicity of the home page and the way that the focus is on the photos, yet the text is clear and readable.

Your about page seems pretty interesting, but I'll be honest--it was too long for me in my current mood (having just gotten home from a long, trying day at work). Also, I have the attention span of a gnat sometimes, so there's that.

The pictures load quickly, and look good; big plus on a photography website!

Kudos on the e-book; that (and the whole dedicated website thing) is something I aspire to do, but I just seem to lack the focus to get it done. And it sounds like quite an interesting concept; I might even have to check it out!

I didn't see this yesterday; judging from the response to my OWN thread yesterday, it seems to have been a poor time to start threads. :D

Anyway--you've got some nice stuff. I like the simplicity of the home page and the way that the focus is on the photos, yet the text is clear and readable.

Your about page seems pretty interesting, but I'll be honest--it was too long for me in my current mood (having just gotten home from a long, trying day at work). Also, I have the attention span of a gnat sometimes, so there's that.

The pictures load quickly, and look good; big plus on a photography website!

Kudos on the e-book; that (and the whole dedicated website thing) is something I aspire to do, but I just seem to lack the focus to get it done. And it sounds like quite an interesting concept; I might even have to check it out!

Thank you very much for taking a look! I'm glad it comes off as a nice layout and loads fast.

I agree the About page is verbose, I let my father write it since I hate describing myself.

If you ever decide to write an ebook let me know :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back