New Website

I really wanted to find something wrong... lol With the exception of SEO info, which was already mentioned, I could not find a thing.
A winning combination of everything that a good website should be... well done!

I was pleasantly impressed when I saw your work. Keep at it!

High praise indeed! :) Thanks, Craig!

I liked the simplicity of your website. And, like the other guys here, I was impressed all the more with the photos you took. Great job! Good luck on your business.

Great site. Very crisp and clean.

Thanks guys, very much. Glad you found it that way as that was absolutely my intent. Glad you liked the pics as well.

I really wanted to find something wrong... lol With the exception of SEO info, which was already mentioned, I could not find a thing.
A winning combination of everything that a good website should be... well done!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thanks very much, Jerry. I was hoping you'd get a chance to look at it and was curious of your thoughts. Appreciate the comments and glad you ... um ... failed to find things wrong with it. :lol:

Chris-

You have received plenty of feedback already, but I just wanted to add my thumbs up too. Clean design, easy to navigate. I do agree with the feedback about too much text on the About page. I did read it, but only after I had looked at everything thing else and only because I wanted to be fair in my assessment. That being said, I am not sure how to condense it without complicating the structure.

Keep us posted if you make changes.

Looks good Chris!

Chris-

You have received plenty of feedback already, but I just wanted to add my thumbs up too. Clean design, easy to navigate. I do agree with the feedback about too much text on the About page. I did read it, but only after I had looked at everything thing else and only because I wanted to be fair in my assessment. That being said, I am not sure how to condense it without complicating the structure.

Keep us posted if you make changes.

Thanks guys, very much.

Yeah, I need to take a crack and seeing if I can shorten that up. I tend to be pretty verbose when I write stuff, but I thought I was being at least reasonably brief there.

To be honest, I'd be amazed if anyone other than you guys would read anything more than a couple sentences on the about page... but who knows. Maybe I'll issue some kind of online pop-quiz to make sure people visiting have read EVERY LINE. :lol:

Thanks for the comments and very glad everyone likes the site! :D

Chris, just now tried clicking on the link. No photos showed. There were just gray rectangles where I think the photos would be. Absolutely nothing loaded when I clicked on either Commercial or Residential. I'm on my mac using Safari. Maybe it's just my end of things that is messed up.

I'll try from Firefox later.

Chris, everything worked just fine from Firefox on my mac. So the problem is with Safari, not your site. (Phew!)

Hm, that's surprising... sounds like just the flash part didn't work. Did the rotating image on the main page on the right hand side work in safari?

Hm, that's surprising... sounds like just the flash part didn't work. Did the rotating image on the main page on the right hand side work in safari?

It's gotta be something with my Safari. The rectangles where photos should be are just flat neutral gray. Nothing rotating.

Everything worked dandy from Firefox. And the site is great!

Craig's Safari showed all just fine. I'm still running os 10.4.11, not yet upgrading to 10.5.xx, so maybe that's part of the problem with my stuff.

Hm. I'll have to keep an eye on that I guess. Actually, I've been meaning to post a base image behind those so people who didn't have flash would see something... that might also address the issue... albeit in a lackluster way.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back