New with a Sony a350

KEB_Photo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi my name is Karin, I want to own my own photography studio. I am going to a technical college for photography and small business entrepreneurship. I have always loved photography. I tried to get a photography internship my senior year of high school and was not able to find someone to intern with - if you see the first part of my signature it tells about one of my experiences with a man who inherited a photography studio and now treats new photographers like crap. I want to be a photographer to show him and others that it can be done and that photographers are always needed. Photography is what I love and what I want to do for the rest of my life. I have a website: www.wix.com/kebphotography/keb-photography. I shoot a Sony a350 DSLR because of the low cost of the lenses (any a-mount lens works). I am looking to find some different versions of necessary forms to find one that would work for me. If you have one that works really well, please contact me and send it to [email protected]. Thanks! I'm always looking for help and someone to show me the ropes.

Another Alpha user :) Welcome and go join the Alpha owners group.

Most reactions

Back