pixelwhip

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pixelwhip.com.au
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$cassandra_kinky_superhero_2013-.jpg

here's the first final image from my weekend photoshoot based on 'kinky superhero' theme. what do you think? Any CC, feedback, thoughts, feelings are much appreciated & any questions will be answered!

I like the image; good light, good processing - I'm going to be nit picky and say it needs to be tilted a half a fraction to the right in order to be level. That's based on the horizontal line at knee level.

The pose isn't particularly kinky, It's like the kinky superhero saw the camera and mugged for it, I can visualise the cheezy grin behind the gas mask. That said, I still like the image. :D

I didnt notice the tilt until grandad mention it, and now thats all I can see. :eek:) The pose feels a little awkward, but the suit is probably uncomfortable, so thats ok? lol

Really nice lighting and process though.

I think if the pillars were straight vertical, it would be a much stronger image.

As for the subject: The hands (and stance/foot positions) a very passive for a superhero. Fists on hips, fists on columns, fists in the air - fists in almost any arrangement - THAT says superhero to me. Solid, firm footing or even aggressive-stance ready for action/kicking, running, etc., footing says superhero to me. This footing says to me, "I don't know why I'm dressed this way and I'm not exactly comfortable with it, so what do you want me to do Mr. camera guy?"

I like the concept and the post treatment.

Yes Joe, but I'm sure the talents between the two heroes differ greatly. lol

The only thing I would have changed or have had done differently is the hands. Even in this context, "man hands" is a no go. They stick out to me...flat and broad. Other than that, cool image.

THE HANDS say "man with painted nails". I can't figure out why the tilt on the left hand side...

I love the set up, background, and shot over all - but i'm just not really getting the "kinky superhero" vibe as mentioned already. The pose looks more like "ok, i'm just waiting while you get your test shot".... maybe she could have done something different with her hands to show her figure more, like on her hips or something to show some curves. Do you have any other shots of the same model that you wouldn't mind sharing?

Yes Joe, but I'm sure the talents between the two heroes differ greatly. lol

Well, I know who I'd want to come and save me.

Most reactions

Back