New Years @ El Mirage Desert! (warning: 8 pics)

Yeah, it's a really rocky hill. Once we got up there it was really windy but it had a nice view of everything. We may be talkin about the same hill, but who knows.

It's cool you go riding there, what do you ride?

I have a suzuki rm 125. its older. i need a bigger bike too but i got it when i was in 8th grade and i'm now a senior in high school. I dont get out to the desert as much anymore, but its still a lot of fun and i enjoy it when i do.

Oh and the hill i was talking about you can see in picture 13. Its the white one right in the middle. Fun hill to go up, it has a lot of different trails leading to the top

Good shooting, Robbie. As a dirtbiker from way back, you gave me a good feel for where you ride. On the East coast we dodge trees more than rocks.

I like #3, Were you panning the camera in that shot, or is the blurred background something you can do in Picasa?

Good capture on Rusty, he looks like he's into it.

Man im lovin #14, what a beautiful place

Good shooting, Robbie. As a dirtbiker from way back, you gave me a good feel for where you ride. On the East coast we dodge trees more than rocks.

I like #3, Were you panning the camera in that shot, or is the blurred background something you can do in Picasa?

Good capture on Rusty, he looks like he's into it.

On #3 it was a pan, I forgot what shutter I used. I think 1/60 or so.

Thanks for your comments! :mrgreen:

About #2; if the quad was turned a little clockwise to face out like it was about to drive out into that view I think it would have improved the shot a lot. Maybe even just turning the front wheels in that direction would have worked.

What? But how else would I be able to pretend it was about to roll off the hill? Haha.

Hmm thanks for the advice nossie I'll take that into consideration.

I have a suzuki rm 125. its older. i need a bigger bike too but i got it when i was in 8th grade and i'm now a senior in high school. I dont get out to the desert as much anymore, but its still a lot of fun and i enjoy it when i do.

Oh and the hill i was talking about you can see in picture 13. Its the white one right in the middle. Fun hill to go up, it has a lot of different trails leading to the top

Ah cool I'm in 9th grade and I still only have an RM 85. It's pretty tricked out though it's fun to ride haha. (I'm short anyways so this bike fits me well.)

I love suzuki's.

They're all nice, but 5 in particular grabs my eye. Great background.

Awesome shots, dude.
That campground that was set up looks like it would be sooooooo fun if all the right people were there.. especially in that area like that!
I ride a CRF 230...I love riding...invite me to one of those camping trips!

Haha, yeah it was a blast. Big party and fireworks for new years too. :)

Thanks for the compliment on the pics!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back