New Yellow Camaro

Photo Phan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2010camero.jpg

The New 2010 Camaro from a car show last June.

What kind of camera did you use to take this image?

Wow that car's ugly do they sell many

^That's how everyone in the UK feels about American cars, don't take it personally OP.

The background car takes away from your shot a bit. I'd also bump up the contrast. I'd try to get more interesting angles, maybe a really low angle, hopefully get some good sky in the picture - something to make it look more interesting.

nice shot, but the background is distracting.

Yeah, a more interesting angle would've helped the shot. But i like the "vintage" look you added (PP?).

Yeah, a more interesting angle would've helped the shot. But i like the "vintage" look you added (PP?).
I believe this was shot with film and the negative was scanned (at WalMart?).

yes it was done at walmart haha. Anyway. yeah it was from a car show last year so i had no control over the background.

yes it was done at walmart haha. Anyway. yeah it was from a car show last year so i had no control over the background.

You have more control that you know. Move the left or right a few paces and you would see. You also could play with DOF via your F-stop/focusing distance.

It looks pretty soft and the WB looks sort of off, the yellow would look better with an orange-y twist. It looks pale.

Wow that car's ugly do they sell many

^That's how everyone in the UK feels about American cars, don't take it personally OP.

The background car takes away from your shot a bit. I'd also bump up the contrast. I'd try to get more interesting angles, maybe a really low angle, hopefully get some good sky in the picture - something to make it look more interesting.

This.

I think the background car should be taken away too.

I do like the angle.

Here's my photochop... bored..

camaro2.jpg

Edit: Some additional masking and tweaking. Tried to make the car pop a bit more and tone down the reflections.

camaro3.jpg

Last edited:
nice edit. a little too orange though. the cars real color is not that orange. Also I couldn't change the focal length any more from where I was taking the picture. If you saw the car show you would understand but there wasn't much to work with.

Most reactions

Back